Triumph & Disaster YLF Body Wash
Triumph & Disaster YLF Body Wash is rich in Argan oil, Rosewood, Vitamin E, Marine collagen and Kawakawa extract. YLF is a genuine ‘head, shoulders, knees and toes', that delivers a pleasant, slightly medicinal, Sandalwood and Neroli infused hit on the nose. It is a wash for those with too little time and too much to get done.
When we designed YLF we asked ourselves what should the perfect wash actually do, the answer, five things;
1) It should cleanse the skin and if necessary the hair (without harsh chemicals); Coconut, burdock and kawakawa extracts combine with Marine collagen to provide a superb gentle cleanse.
2) It should hydrate the skin; Argan oil and Marine collagen ensure the skins natural moisture is not stripped bare, keeping skin hydrated and soft.
3) It should smell great - Sandalwood & Neroli combine for a light medicinal hit.
4) It should be nutrient rich – Argan oil, Rosewood oil, Vitamin E and Kawakawa leaf extract ensure the skin is treated to a rich array of antioxidants and toners.
5) Finally it should leave you feeling balanced and supreme. Step up our old friend Jojoba, that little Mexican wax ester and the closest thing in nature to our own skin oil, working to keep your skin balanced and conditioned.
YLF actively protects the skin’s natural lipid balance and avoids stripping the skin of its moisture and nutrients, it is free of denatured alcohol and concentrated menthols - Triumph & Disaster does not use these ingredients ever.